Asdra is driven by our mission to "Banking the Unbanked." Our proposition is simple: to help people who are less fortunate grow by helping them send their hard-earned money home via the internet and blockchain technology.
The first global remittance platform at your fingertips with DeFi and digital banking. Founded in 2021, Bangkok-based Asdra is developing a decentralized payment protocol that will change the world.
Asdra is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, with offices in Singapore and the United States. In the coming months, Asdra will expand operations by opening additional offices in Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
What Asdra does?
Asdra is a decentralized financial infrastructure and blockchain protocol that introduces some unique concepts and theories into the market. The network leverages a native utility token, a stable token pegged fiat, a private ledger layer, exchange & remittance later, and smart contracts to bring users programmable money for the internet. The project offers multiple stable tokens options that provide instant settlement. To accomplish this task, Asdra relies on a price-stability algorithm that actively alters the monetary supply of an asset to retain value. In this way, Asdra can provide users with lower fees, more stability, seamless cross-border exchanges, and highly responsive financial assets.
- Responsible for the delivery of advanced analytics, reporting and BI applications; creating integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Responsible for managing data requests from business stakeholders (e.g. Operation, Marketing, etc.)
- Working closely with product and development teams to develop analyses that lead to actionable product insights
- Designing, organising and building interactive Data Dashboards for easier data visualisation
- Collect data from multiple sources including operation, marketing and sourcing databases
- Working with several large and complex data warehouses QA
- Preparation of integration test scenarios for unreleased features and changes
- Hands-on investigation and confirmation of test scenarios
- Development of scripted python tests for integration test scenarios
- Identification and prioritization of deficiencies in existing integration test scripts and implementing improvements
- Maintenance of integration test environment and test artifacts
- Enhancement of existing integration framework to support improved automation and reporting Security
- Follow the product development process and master the product business logic
- Conduct manual source code business security audits
- Security assessment of the mobile terminal products, and provide security advice and solutions
- Mobile terminal vulnerability verification and promotion of repair
- Research of security technologies and security attack and defense solutions for mobile