Asdra is driven by our mission to "Banking the Unbanked." Our proposition is simple: to help people who are less fortunate grow by helping them send their hard-earned money home via the internet and blockchain technology.
The first global remittance platform at your fingertips with DeFi and digital banking. Founded in 2021, Bangkok-based Asdra is developing a decentralized payment protocol that will change the world.
Asdra is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, with offices in Singapore and the United States. In the coming months, Asdra will expand operations by opening additional offices in Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
What Asdra does?
Asdra is a decentralized financial infrastructure and blockchain protocol that introduces some unique concepts and theories into the market. The network leverages a native utility token, a stable token pegged fiat, a private ledger layer, exchange & remittance later, and smart contracts to bring users programmable money for the internet. The project offers multiple stable tokens options that provide instant settlement. To accomplish this task, Asdra relies on a price-stability algorithm that actively alters the monetary supply of an asset to retain value. In this way, Asdra can provide users with lower fees, more stability, seamless cross-border exchanges, and highly responsive financial assets.
- Lead the Customer vision, strategy and plan with the goal of both attracting new customers and increasing user frequency with existing customers in local partnership.
- Engage with key internal stakeholders across regional and country teams to develop integrated, cross-category plans that leverage all aspects of ASDRA product and all communication channels to bring ASDRA’s propositions to life for customers.
- Lead the customer experience vision for System Analysis. Support the creation of product solutions and new capabilities required to deliver on the customer experience vision.
- Identify potential customer and business opportunities and provide inputs to our ASDRA director and ultimately develop mitigation or enhancement strategies to strengthen ASDRA’s position.
- Lead media engagement in knowledge, skills and attitude including interviews, position articles, press releases, representation in external conferences, workshops, and other marketing initiatives.
- Lead a team of local marketers to plan and execute customer plans. The local marketing team is responsible for event calendar and execution, deals sourcing/optimization, homepage management, local partnerships and local BD, and manual outbound.
- Assess new digital marketing opportunities and engage with internal stakeholders to launch new projects.
- Engage with top management to report on performance and validate business strategies.
- Develop the Affiliate Marketing team, a team of digital marketers based in each country.
- Lead market research to develop an in-depth understanding of our customers and competitors.